Saturday, August 7, 2021

ABC Christmas Challenge: P, Q and R~Holly Jolly Wishes, Penguin Place, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
I chose "P" for "plumb" 
I thought those plump little penguins were 
perfect for this challenge.  
The stamp sets featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Holly Jolly Wishes
Stampin Up:  Penguin Place 
I debated with myself if I wanted to add 
some glitter embossing paste or not to the 
snow and this time I chose to just tame 
it down a bit and keep it simple.  
How fun and playful are these cute little fellas?  

I really have to put a lot more effort into my 
Etsy shop.  I haven't had a sale for quite some 
time, and perhaps it's because I have not added 
anything new in quite some time.  So that is my
goal for the up coming week.  LORD willing I 
will have energy to get that done.  
Anyone else have an Etsy shop?  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Gorgeous colours and design. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card with your plump penguins - love the background colour. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~