Friday, June 4, 2021

Challenge 508~ Painted Poppies, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Painted Poppies 
I decided to flip the sketch so it would work 
with the poppies.  
I also used a variety of colors on them, 
so as to go along with the title of the stamp set
Painted Poppies.  I dolled them all up.  
Such a fun challenge to play along with.  
This would make a lovely Christmas card sketch too. 
Here is a picture of our little garden.  I'm so 
excited about this, because it's our first time 
with a real veggie garden.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 



 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, PJ - these poppy stems are still a fave of mine! So pretty in all the different colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, love your clever interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! The poppy stamped images are lovely. Congratulations on your garden! It's always so fun to go out and harvest for a meal at our house, too! Thank you for joining us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Patty! Your wonderful card was chosen as one of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday "Top 3" for Challenge 508!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~