Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sketch #425 Garden Birdhouses, Ready to Pop, Stampin Up

I can't keep track of time anymore.  It's just 
flying by.   I feel like I'm not giving my 
card making enough attention.  Makes 
me sad.  
It's mostly my fault.   I have been preoccupied 
with a bakery story game, but also the main 
thing is I'm trying to walk with my daughter,
bless her heart, and it's very hard for me, 
so when I get home I'm pooped right out. 
Very much pain and have a hard time 
doing anything the rest of the day.  Then there
are the phone calls with my dad.  I love him 
but 2-4 hours a day is making me a tad crazy.  
Any ways enough of my complaints.  For happy
news, our darling kiddos all came over to 
celebrate HP's 10th birthday.  Can you believe
he is that old?  I hope he stays strong and 
healthy.  We all love this pup so much.  

The kiddos are such a blessing to us, they cleaned
out the garage so our son could scoot his 
car in there, and they also took the spare couch to
our daughter and son in law's home.  
I've tacked on a few pictures.  

The card I made I will submit to the challenge at:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Garden Birdhouses
Stampin Up:  Ready to Pop 
I had to down scale my paper so that the 
stripes looked good, so I ended up with quite
the border.  I also had to work quite quickly
to not miss the cut off time.  Yikes.
This is a new little baby birdie, just flew down 
from his nest today.  
HP enjoying a soak at his Birthday party.  
All the kiddos taking a break on the couch they 
moved.  Yup are old truck still is running.  
Thank the LORD.  
A few more birdies at the feeder. That makes 
me so happy to hear them sing.  

Hope you are all doing well. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 





 

4 comments:

  1. Love this cute card with the birdhouse! Very creative to stamp the vines for the vertical lines from the sketch. Great job!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you walking and no good for the pain. You've done a fantastic job on your card. Love the stamping & the inside decorated!!! Thanks again for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I love the bird house and how you used the vines, super creative! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a lovely card! Great way to use Sketch 425 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~