Saturday, June 12, 2021

Challenge #217~ Plentiful Plants, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at: 
Challenge #217

Our theme for the new challenge is

"Layers" 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Plentiful Plants 
It was a delight to make this card with my 
new stamp set, and my new circle dies.  I've 
wanted those for years, but could not ever 
afford them.  And so they are making their
first appearance here in this fantastic card.  
I was having quite a bit of trouble with my ink pads
today.  It was bazaar, it was like they were to juicy 
but not.  If that even makes sense.  I just couldn't
get a nice impression from the stamped image.  
Have you ever had a similar situation?  How
did you resolve it? 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~