Friday, June 25, 2021

Game #192 PIzza Thank you Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamps featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Plentiful Plants (sentiment)
and the Pizza stamp is a little set
that I purchased from Michael's.  It 
truly does not stamp a clear image nicely, 
but nevertheless I keep it, because I love pizza.
and It has come in handy for such cards as this. 
Now growing up we didn't eat much pizza, 
but when we did, my parents always got the 
best bar room pizza at Portesi.  
Which is a family tradition now.   Any ways, 
this past week I had a doctor appointment out 
of town.  So after spending all day on the road,
my dear dad brought Hubby and I some pizza and
dad delivered it to us.  We live about 30 minutes 
away from him.  That was so sweet.  
So this is his thank you note card. 
How does one color mozzarella cheese? 
My daughter has been taking me on a little 
trail walk each day.  I love it.  I've been
praying to see something fabulous again.
We've already made friends with the 
blue heron, the otters,  ducks, pigeons, turtles,
chipmunks, rabbits, mice, squirrels,
and we think we saw a fox, 
and now we can add deer to the list.
Thank you Jesus.   My kiddo 
says the LORD hath provided.  
Indeed He did.  I have added a few pictures. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 





 

2 comments:

  1. Cute little slice of pizza, and ad you say perfect for cards like these.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and such a fabulous story too - how lovely of your dad to deliver some pizza to you! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~