Thursday, June 24, 2021

PP546~ Berry Blessings, Sweet Strawberry, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Berry Blessings
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry  
This was a quick simple card, and then the 
smudge.  Oh gosh does that ever happen to you? 
Thankfully I was able to add the little 
strawberry flower to the side of the sentiment
and cover up the disaster. 
Sometimes the easiest looking cards 
are the hardest to make for me.  
I just don't get it.  Perhaps it's the smudges.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 

I came across this on fb and thought it was 
absolutely wonderful. 



 

2 comments:

  1. Yummy - that trio of berries looks good enough to eat PJ and I love the border design. Thanks for playing along with my CAS Fruit & Berries challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is CAS perfection! I love the trio of berries and the fabulous border you created with them. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~