Thursday, June 24, 2021

#GDP297~Turtle Friends, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Turtle Friends 
I thought the colors were perfect for these
cute little turtles.   
Lately my daughter and I have been 
watching the wild life at the pond.   And 
the darling little turtles make quite a show.  
I love how they climb on a log to sun themselves,
so much work to get up there, and then when 
they are done they just slide off so easily. 

The colors might look different in shades because
I either stamped off, or I used my aqua brush to 
lighten and darken them. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 

I came across this on fb and thought it was 
absolutely wonderful. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~