Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sketch #441~Counting Sheep, Beautiful World, Stampin Up

Oh boy what a day.  My husband took off to 
come with me to the doctor office.  Since I have 
such huge anxiety about it.  I'm so glad he did.  
However, he had great plans to do tons of yard
work before the winter months, and the poor 
guy came down with a migraine, and couldn't
do it.  We are starting to think it is the mask
wearing that causes this for him.  
Any ways the doctor appointment went ok.  New
medications again, and this time one for my anxiety. 
and two for the blood pressure, she said it's out
of control.  I would agree it's alarming.  Still 
trusting Jesus for healing.  Perhaps it will 
come through this medication. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Counting Sheep
Stampin Up: Beautiful World  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Oh how fabulous is that little sheep jumping over the fence?
So adorable.  The sky is the limit.  
In fact in the cute puffy cloud, I layered a little blue behind
it, and then covered the white card stock with
wink of stella clear. 
I'm so terrible at describing my cards, because 
frankly my desk is a mess when I'm working on a 
"masterpiece" haha.   I say this because  a woman 
wrote to me and asked if she could "case" my card. 
What a grand honor.  I said of course.  Then came
the next questions. What are the colors of ink, 
card stock, and measurements and so on.  I was
like oh dear I have no idea.  I can try and match it 
up for ya, but I'm just a fly by your seat kind of 
stamper gal.  I did the best I could for her.  But as 
I type this blog post, I'm realizing that I'm doing it
again.  Very little information about the card details. 
 YIKES. 
I'm going to have to do better.  
I am so excited to say my orchid is blooming again.
The second time this year.  How amazing.  
Then I posted a picture of my hen and chick on 
an online succulent group because I had questions. 
oh i was so thrilled until  I found out what is going on. 
My hen looks like it is flowering, and come to find 
out is called a death bloom (how awful is that name)
and that most likely it will die, but hopefully the little 
chicks will survive.  Talk about causing anxiety over a name. 
Here is a lovely hen with no bloom, just
chicks.  (smile) 
At least only one hen has the terrible bloom. 
Then I was amazed at how well this leaf blended 
in with the flowers and pumpkin in my little 
barrel by the back door.
Do you decorate for Halloween?  
I use to go all out for decorating for the holidays,
but now it's too hard.  So just a little here and there.  
Oh, and on a super happy note.  I received 2 etsy sales
 within a week of each other.  What a blessing.   

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wooly like your card!!! lol Thanks for always playing along with us at AHSC. We truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute interpretation of the sketch! The sheep is so adorable.
    Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, that sheep is so cute. I love how you used the sketch for this one, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Love the little sheep jumping over the fence scene you've created. The plaid paper is perfect for your card. Hope the medication change helps you. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~