Tuesday, October 12, 2021

HSSSC374~Clever Cats, Counting Sheep, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Clever Cats
Stampin Up:  Counting Sheep (Fence die)
I love that frisky little cat peeking out the 
top of the pumpkin so he could keep his 
eyes on the spider nearby.  
\
Sometimes I wonder why I choose the colors 
I do for my cards.  The fence panel was hard 
to see when I cut it out in the matching brown.
So I sponged white lightly over the top, now
it sort of resembles a cob web look.
"purr-fect"  haha
The pumpkin line up is washi tape,  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊







 

3 comments:

  1. Boo! Nice to see a Hallowe’en card and a great take on our sketch - thanks for playing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I too love that frisky cat peeking out of the pumpkin. Love all the elements and the dsp paper. Thank for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a clever way to use the fence die! I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~