Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Sketch #444~ Perfectly plaid, Holly Jolly wishes, stampin up

How does one take a picture of a slimline card?  
Oh my goodness, perhaps it was the gold paper I 
chose too, that was giving me such trouble. 
In the end I turned off my bright light so no more  
glares.  It gave it a whole new look.  I posted that 
picture lastly.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Perfectly Plaid
Stampin Up:  holly Jolly Wishes 
I was going to go for a pumpkin line up, and then 
I said to myself, will I mail it out before Halloween?
and I thought my gosh that is just a couple days away,
so nope.  Go for Christmas.  
So I made a Christmas tree line up.  
My favorite part of this card perhaps is the little stars
on the tree tops and by the sentiment.  Sort of ties
it all together with that DSP.  
How these picture will fit on the instagram or the 
challenge blog is beside me.  I just can't seem to 
take a nice slimline picture.  that's why I usually 
make the smaller slimline, but today I worked 
with the big one.  9¼ x 4.  

I honestly can't believe it's practically Halloween. 
I'm in a fog of doctor appointments and frustration. 

I think it's time to bring out the novels again 
to escape reality.  haha.  Any suggestions for 
a good book?  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

6 comments:

  1. Love all the fun trees with the gold foil! So festive!
    Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Suggestion:
    Surviving Savanah - Patti Callahan
    Based on the true story of a steamship that sank off South Carolina coast after leaving Savanah.
    The remains have just recently been found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and gold is so pretty! I love the sparkle and shine in this card. Thanks you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, love the mix of patterns on your trees. I too, struggle with taking photos of slimline cards. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your trees and the gold. A wonderful card! I also really struggle with taking pictures of slimline cards. =)
    Thanks for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the trees, so pretty, the touches of gold are great! Thank you for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R - crzy4scrapbooking
    DT member - AHSC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~