Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Sketch 442 ~ Cutest Halloween, Cauldron Bubble, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cutest Halloween
Stampin Up:  Cauldron Bubble 
Oh I had grand plans for this sketch. 
I started building layers of card stock,
using polka dot DSP, and then I realized
If I didn't stop myself the card would be
at least ¼ inch thick.  In paper alone. 
So I started taking apart my card one piece
at a time, and here folks is the finished look. 
Much less busy and better so as not to be 
too distracting even though my little 
spooks are clustered together, at least they
are cute. 
I like the candy corn background it seems to 
keep it all held together very seasonably.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween card! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween card!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch! Your card was so cute, especially your little ghost. I hope they come by our house on the 31st!
    Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! I love the candy corn stamped background and the halloween icons, the ghost, the hat, the black cat and pumpkin, so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~