Saturday, October 23, 2021

Sketch #443~ Happy Harvest, Lawn Fawn

I made another card for the challenge at:
Stamp set featured in this card is:
Lawn Fawn:  Happy Harvest 
The biggest issue I had in making this card
was the colors to choose.   Especially for 
that little birdie. 
I didn't want to make him a blue bird to match
the bibs on the scarecrow, or make him a red 
bird to make him really pop in color  
So I decided a little sparrow would be grand.
Soft brown/with grays.  and then it all 
muddled together.  Guess it worked in my 
favor this time.  
Well folks the never ending  high blood pressure 
journey.  They put me on a new med that is 
now raising it yet again.  I feel like a lab rat.
ugh.  Just one thing after the other, and no
success.  anyways  I have to Trust the LORD
to help me through this.  Thank you to all 
those praying.    I'm trying to watch my salt 
now too.  And that is a big struggle for me,
since I love salt, ketchup, and bbq sauce
But for my health I'm going to cut back.  

Perhaps God willing that will help me.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love how you used the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, that is so cute, I love that set! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. I think the bird turned out so well. Hang in there- medications and health related issues are always so hard to figure out.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little scarecrow, so adorable, the bird on his arm, the pumpkins all make this super sweet, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scarecrow is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. We love to see your artwork!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~