Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sketch 443~Be Jolly, Snowman Season, Itty Bitty Christmas Card, Stampin up

I made a Christmas card
for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Be Jolly
Stampin Up:   Snowman Season
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Christmas 
The colors are quite non-traditional, but I 
think it works well with this snowman today. 
I even colored the gifts to try and 
match that of the DSP. 
I must say I do love that little red bird.  He just 
pops in color and speaks Christmas to me. 
I love traditional colors way better.  
But that's just me.  I'm a bit old fashion perhaps.  
I even colored the top hat.  and didn't make
it black.  (GASP)   I suppose they can be 
any color one chooses. 
Well folks, I worked on a few pencil packets 
for my daughter and son-in-law to pass out 
for Halloween.  They get so many kiddos.  
Last year they were living on the west coast.
So we didn't get the opportunity to give treats. 
It's good to have them back in town again. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the colors and the cute snowman!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card! Those are my new favorite colors for holiday cards - that teal/turquoise and red look fantastic together. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love your fun mix of papers. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card was so cute--I really loved the snowman and his non-traditional hat. It is so cheerful and festive.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous! I absolutely love it! Your snowman is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~