Saturday, October 2, 2021

FMS505~Itty Bitty Christmas, Beautiful Baubles, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Christmas
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Baubles 
I used my silver embossing glitter to make
these sparkly ornaments.  I now have sparkles 
everywhere.   
I even did a little sewing on this card.  
I had to find a way to attach those 
jingle bells, so I stitched them on.  It worked
fabulously.  I love how they look. 
I almost gave up on this card.  It 
just was not going the way I had 
planned, so I came up with a plan B. 
I just read a quote today that said, 
"life is about how you handle plan B"
I think it could be right.  Life has a way 
of throwing a person curve balls, and ya 
just have to learn to handle what comes 
your way.  I'm a work in progress. 
This is a picture of the little pumpkin from 
our garden.  I found this leaf in our yard 
and thought it was the perfect picture opportunity.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful use of the sketch! Those ornaments are gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those detailed baubles are just gorgeous. And I love this elegant neutral color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~