Wednesday, September 29, 2021

PP560~clever cat, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Clever Cat 
I had to rearrange my stamped images 
a few times to get them to all fit on the 
little squares and look nice. 
Oh my gosh this cat in the box reminds 
me of myself trying to squeeze in to a pair
of jeans.  Hence the reason I love shorts. 
This polka dot ribbon is almost gone.  I 
found that at the Michael's craft store years
ago, and I just love it.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job of getting all the pieces in the right places in those squares. What a super fun card and I love that DSP you used for the vertical element. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty this card is awesome!! Those cats are hilarious and I love the Halloween-y polka dots too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~