Saturday, September 11, 2021

ABC Christmas Challenge - S & T are for?~Frosted Gingerbread, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
S for Stencil
and 
T for Two
I chose to go with "two"  So my card 
features two snowflakes.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Frosted Gingerbread.  
I love this unique  double diamond fold.  
The best part is it stands up so nicely on it's own 
and it also fits in the standard A2 envelopes.  
I took a picture from above so yo could see how 
neat it looks when standing up. 
Those snowflakes remind me of  little cookies, 
with white icing. 
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. What a stylish festive card and I love that intricate fold. I haven't come across that one before and it will certainly be appreciated by the lucky recipient!
    I hope you are having a good weekend. Take care and thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fold you have used for this Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining in our S and T challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~