Saturday, September 25, 2021

FMS504~papertrey, Storybook Christmas

Today did not go as planned.  SIGH. 
Nothing was going right, you might say everything
was going left.  UGH.   
The happy news though is I received an unexpected
homemade card in the mail and it is gorgeous. 
Thank you to the lovely sender for thinking of me. 

I made this smaller slimline card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Papertrey ink:  Storybook Christmas 
The card size is 6¾ x 6¼
It is the perfect "little" slimline.  It's just a matter
of fitting all the elements on the card then.  
I'm also including a little Macrame wreath I made 
for a Christmas ornament.  I'm taking a poll on my 
instagram story whether or not to add little 
jingle bells or just keep it plain.  Hop on over 
there to let me know.  Thank you. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day is filled with many joys and blessings.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~