Saturday, September 18, 2021

HSSCC372~To a wild rose, You've Got this, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  You've Got this
Stampin Up:  To a wild rose 
I think the colors for this challenge are quite 
unique and gave the card a nice Autumn vibe. 
I would have not ever thought to do the 
leaves in cinnamon cider.  But I needed to use
that color too.  It turned out lovely. 
I was struggling with placement of those leaves.
and then finally I thought, just divide them. 
It worked much better for me on this card.  
I need to get scooting, I want to make some 
malted milk ball, rice krispie treats for the family. 
Tomorrow our son turns 28.
Perhaps I'll post pictures of the treats, with the recipe. 
If anyone is interested.  

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~