Friday, September 17, 2021

Sketch #438Itty Bitty Christmas, Seasons of Fun, Stampin Up





I made this card for the challenge at:



The Stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Season of Fun 
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Christmas
Stampin Up:  Holly Jolly Wishes
Oh I know the sentiment was suppose to be the 
highlight, but I really just wanted to use my 
new stamp set.  So I squeezed in the tiny
sentiment. I think it fits perfectly. phew.  
Of course after using this very stamp,
and choosing this DSP.  All I could 
 envision was my moose stamp set. 
But I told my self.  "next time"  
These aren't the best pictures of this card,
so I'm going to try again tomorrow.  
But just too tired tonight to mess with it. 
I'm also including a few pictures of a diamond 
fold card.  
I made this for a dear lady.  She picked me as a 
winner for a giveaway.  So I wanted to let 
her know how grateful I am.  
I always get a bit intimidated when making cards 
for other stampers.  I just don't think mine measure
up to the others. 
Just amazing this fits in the standard A2 envelope. so Yay
for that.  
I also wanted to share a little project I made for my 
son's birthday.  He will be 28 on Sunday. 
I'm so happy with how it turned out.  
We all love our plants in this family.  
This is quite difficult with my fingers, but it's 
very rewarding when you see the finished product.  
I can't believe I made that.  haha.  

Nothing new to report on health news.  Just 
same old battle, but still in the fight so 
that's a good thing friends.  I write that in my 
little notebook.  Thankful to be alive.  
Sometimes I am just thankful for that, and that 
is enough.  Life if a grand gift.  Use it well friends.  

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊












 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute images! Great use of the sketch!
    Love the macramé shelf holder too!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card! Love the plaid background and the cute image! Your diamond fold card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable holiday card. Love the gingham paper! Your tri-fold card is an awesome thank you! I look forward to your creations every week! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid paper. The colouring on your little child is so cute and I love that they are dragging the sled, adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute holiday card. The little girl looks so well done and works so well with the plaid. Thanks for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this is soo cute! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Nice take on Sketch #438

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~