Friday, September 17, 2021

Love What you Do, Stampin Up

Hello friends,  I made this card for a challenge.
Not even noticing that it had ended until I 
went to submit the card.  Oops.  
Oh well good practice stamping.  
Bringing back an older stamp set in this card.
Stampin Up:  Love What you do 
Sometimes it's hard for me to like that water 
colored look on the flowers.  I'm a stay 
between the lines kind of coloring gal.  
Nevertheless It turned out pretty.  
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~