Saturday, September 4, 2021

Sketch #436~Peaceful Boughs, Tidings and Trimmings, Stampin Up

I thought I'd make one more card with the 
sketch at: 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Peaceful Boughs 
Stampin Up:  Tidings and Trimmings  
I'm trying hard to focus on typing this, 
while also corresponding with a 
relative that is very unpleasant at the time.  
So if this makes no sense I'm sorry. 
I just really wanted to get this entered in 
the challenge.  I'm so pleased with how 
the card turned out.  And I'm loving 
this smaller slimline size. 
Ya know it took an embarrassingly long time
to put the pinecones on to my liking.  
Those little snowflake embellishments are perfect. 
I took this picture a couple days ago of HP.
I love how he soaks up the sun in front of the 
patio door. I swear I should get me a 
hammock to put there too.  But no room. 
Not sure if I shared this before, but I 
have been trying to learn some macrame. 
So far, One little scary owl. and three 
little key chains.  My gosh this is 
much more difficult for me then I 
imagined.  But I'm going to keep trying,
and hopefully put a few in my etsy shop. 

Hope you are all having a fabulous 
Labor Day Weekend.

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊











 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely holiday card. Arranging elements on a card can be very time consuming. I try lots of different ways, too. When it's the focal point of your design you want to get it just right. And you did! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch, the pinecones were a good idea!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the snowflake confetti on the corners of the card as they really emphasize the holiday spirit of the card. What a great take on the sketch!Thanks for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous holiday card, love your take on the sketch design! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so dang cute!!! The wood patterned paper is just beautiful. Love the way you've pulled it all together. It's fun to see macrame making a come back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for Sketch 436! Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~