Friday, September 17, 2021

FMS503~Season of Fun, Swirly Frames, For all All things, Stampin Up

Aww. Nothing says fall like playing in the leaves.
Puppies have to do this too.  
I know it's not officially Autumn, but the leaves 
are turning and it just makes me think it's in the air. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Season of Fun
Stampin Up:  Swirly Frames 
Stampin Up:  For all Things
I love how the frames "catch" each picture. 
I wanted to share one more picture of 
my first ever macrame wall/shelf.
I made this for my son.  He turns 28 on Sunday.
Have you ever done any macrame projects?

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊




1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is such a sweet card! This cute puppy playing with the falling leaves make me smile . Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~