Sunday, September 5, 2021

FMS501~Strong of Heart, Stampin Up

 

I made this card for the challenge at:

Freshly Made Sketches

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Strong of Heart 
I kept this card as clean and simple as possible. 
The sentiment I chose was perfect for the 
day I am having.  
I will most likely send this to another 
strong woman, who is fighting the good fight. 
Happy Labor Day Weekend. 

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊




2 comments:

  1. I love the bold heart and the sentiment is absolutely perfect with it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this sweet card. The heart is a perfect choice as your focal point on your card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~