Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Sketch #440~Have a Hoot, Stampin Up

I made this Halloween card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Have a Hoot 
I was thinking of my dear friend, and faithful 
stampin up customer.  When I made this card.
She Loves owls.  
I'm so happy I used vanilla card stock.  That way when
I colored in the owls eyes with my white pen, 
they really "looked" sharp.  
This little spider reminds me of the children's book
Charlotte's Web.  Gosh I remember reading to my 
kiddos, it was one of our favorite pass times. 
Please excuse my messy desk area.  When one 
is card making this one doesn't have time to clean. haha 

I must turn the peace on earth book the other way, 
but my question is which background do you like 
better?  The lighter one (top) or the green (bottom)
Also, do you think it would look better if all the books
were in one color?   
I wanted to share some happy news.  The past two days
I received 2 cards in the mail, completely by surprise.
It was so nice and the cards were GORGEOUS.  
Then out of the blue I received and etsy sale, and
my darling stampin up customer ordered too.  This
gal is feeling blessed beyond words.  
THANK  YOU friends.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

6 comments:

  1. I love the plaid strip and that adorable owl! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. (I like the books in different colors as you have them and the darker background. But both are lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!
    Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, I love the spider hanging down, the colours...that plaid paper is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! This owl is perfect! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Great job for Challenge #440.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. I really love the cute owl and spider. Thank you for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, love the great fall colors! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~