Friday, September 24, 2021

Sketch #439~Frosted Gingerbread, Peaceful Boughs, Stampin up

Hello Friends,  Here we are double spacing again. 

Isn't it grand I don't know how to fix this. haha.  

I'm going to pretend it doesn't bother me.  

If anyone has helpful tips, I'll take them please.  

I made this card for the challenge at: 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Frosted Gingerbread 
Stampin Up:  Peaceful Boughs  
and one pine branch die. 

This one was a tough challenge for me. 
I'm just not good at angles, triangles, 
or diamonds.  Tons of mistakes, and 
trying to get it all to line up was another 
challenge.  But I was determined to make it work. 
Then I realized the ornament was a lot 
bigger then I had thought, so three of those
would not look so grand.
Thank goodness for 
pinecones to save the day.  (wink)
I took a picture of my hen and chick.  I just think 
these are fabulous plants, and honestly astonished at 
how well it's doing.  (btw-did you notice no more double 
spacing?  it corrected itself again)  anyways I think this
plant is going to have flowers.  I'll keep ya posted.  
Ya see we brought it in the house last year for the winter.
and then placed it outside again this spring/summer.  
I'm so happy it survived.  and is doing so well. 
Hubby had to pick our pumpkins, the 
mice have been in the garden eating 
them, those little rascals.  But I'm 
pleased with our little harvest.  
The squirrels put a 
black walnut right on top,  they didn't even try 
to bury it in there.  They plant those 
nuts everywhere.  haha. So funny. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊







6 comments:

  1. Love the traditional colors and all of your collage elements! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grouping of the pinecones with the ornament! I always love seeing the inside of your cards too!
    Super cute image, great use of the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card. I love the papers you've chosen. The focal cluster is stunning. Thanks for playing along with us each week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornament and pine cones are so festive! I really love that you decorated the inside of the card as well. Thanks for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! Love your layered elements! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~