Tuesday, September 28, 2021

September Stash Challenge~ Merry Moose, Stampin Up

What a lovely idea for a challenge.  Washi tape. 
I had so much fun going through my little box 
of tapes.  I didn't realize how many Halloween 
washi tapes I had.  Looks like I will be making a few cards. 
I had a few Christmas too.  So that worked out perfectly 
for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose 
Gosh we are to use a minimum of 2 different washi tapes.
Well folks, I just couldn't stop myself.  I added four to 
my card today.  It was like having just one cinnamon roll,
that's not happening either.   By the way I included
a picture of the rolls I made this evening for Hubby.
I had to put the "hohoho" washi tape and the 
inside "Merry Christmas" tape on the vanilla card stock.
and then glue it down, because the DSP would 
have shown through it otherwise. 
I Love this set.  I'm always a fan of moose/outdoor
themed stamps.  
Now for the cinnamon rolls.  I put them on my instagram
story with a funny song, I never heard before.  It 
just cracked me up.  Hope you can pop over and
take a listen to it.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Patty - we didn't put an upper limit on the washi tapes, all 4 look great. The matte tones of green and red are festive and cosy - and your moose is so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~