Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sketch 444~ Cheers to that, Number of Years, Sip sip hooray, Stampin Up

I made one more card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cheers to That
Stampin Up:  Number of years
Stampin Up:  Sip Sip Hooray  
I enjoy making slimline cards.  I had this grand 
idea pop into my head last night about using 
this sketch for a New Year's card. 
I chose gold again. because well I had it on hand.  
and it seemed like the right color 
for a new year's card.  and those little gold 
dots in the background remind me of tiny bubbles,
like perhaps in a drink. 
I like how the olives bring a little color to the card. 
I am not a fan of olives, give me a maraschino cherry 
any day in my drink. 😉 
Hope you will have a "spook-tacular" Halloween. 
and also that the weather is nice by you.  Getting windy
and cold here, just wouldn't be Halloween if 
ya didn't have to "brave" the weather.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love the gold and white with those few pops of color. I also am not a fan of drinks with olives in them, but love olives in other foods. =)
    Thanks for playing with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card to welcome the new year - love the gold elements! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job!! Love the card you've designed. The inside is almost as pretty as the outside! Thanks so much for always supporting and following along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold to bring in the New Year! Great card! thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous New Years card, lets hope 2022 is much better than 2020 and 2021! Thank you for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R - crzy4scrapbooking
    DT member - AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect New Year card, clean and simple. love all the white! Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~