Monday, April 25, 2022

FUSION~Hydrangea Haven Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Hydrangea Haven 
Today is plant watering day at our home.
I noticed this past winter that my rubber tree
was getting more leaves, and I credited it to 
the little room humidifier we have sitting on the 
dining room table.  
Well, the past 2 weeks, the leaves started getting 
yellow and dropping.  So of course I went to 
google to find out why, to which it said either 
too much water or not enough.  So helpful.  sigh 
I thought perhaps it was to moist with that humidifier
running by it.  So I let it dry out, thinking that would 
be best, well tonight hubby helped me pull it out 
of the pot and I was shocked at how absolutely dry 
and dusty it was, so we put in a bit of new soil,
ran out, so we had to mix the old with the new, and then
wiped down all the leaves and gave it a drink.  
So now we wait to see if it will survive. 
I hope that it does, I've had this one for probably 18 years.
aww, such is life.  All my plants need a good 
wash (dusting) and repotting. 
I suppose I should talk about my card.   Well folks
it is quite straight forward.  Except I just didn't know 
when to stop with that hydrangea.   I stamped it twice
then I die cut it twice and lifted all the little flower 
pieces up, I also added extra little flower pieces in 
lighter and darker colors for contrast.  and just when I 
thought I was done, I noticed the ribbon had a hint of 
sparkle to it, so I added embellishments to a few 
of the petals to bring out that bling.  I think this would make a 
lovely Mother's day card.  

Thought I'd include a picture of my little HP.  He had his 
springtime shave, and he's still on prednisone, so he gets
the shivers, and that means I spoil him by keeping him 
covered and toasty warm.  He is a little sweetheart. 
 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

1 comment:

  1. Great card PJ. Love the colour scheme and how you played with our sktech. Thanks for joining us at the Fusin Card Chellenge. Tristan DT,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~