Friday, April 29, 2022

Sketch #470~Wildlife Wonder, Stampin Up

You know I had this idea that the DSP was 
going to go lovely with the design I had 
planned in my head. Well of course it's not quite
what I envisioned.  It's a bit more bold and stormy 
looking.  But after much deliberation and 
concentration.. ( haha that rhymed)  I didn't 
change it.  So here it is.  
I do think the silver washi tape helped to brighten 
things up a bit.  
I wasn't sure how to go about coloring in the wolf.
So I had to research them to know exactly what
color they can be.  It was interesting to me,
because it depends on where they live. 
So your guess is as good as mine as to where
the wolf I colored lives,  I went with grays and 
a little bit of brown tones too. 
I think they are so pretty, and I'm one of 
those people who would probably 
 give him a milk bone treat and  think we'd 
become fast friends.  
I'm going to submit his card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Wildlife Wonder 
I'm excited to use the bear in this set.

I bought myself a kit, I don't usually do that.
This one had me at the word "HOPE"  
It is a delightful and springy pack. 
I also thought I'd share a couple pictures of 
HP.  The little rascal was pooped out from
making a hard decision on what toy to pick.
As you can see in the below picture,
he was wanting me to help.  To which 
I did and we got out many of his little 
toys.  He just has a hard time with the 
MMM condition, and chewing on them
is difficult for him,
 but he keeps trying, bless his heart. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

4 comments:

  1. It does have a stormy feel, but I love the swirling blues. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the blues and the silver washi tape. Thank you so much for sharing your work us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I get the stormy feeling! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Stef! I do love that paper and fabulous wolf image. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~