Friday, April 8, 2022

PP585 ~Let's Stick Together, MFT

Good Morning friends, my whole 
day is so off schedule.  I never get to 
my stamp room until the afternoon.  
But I wanted to make sure to play along
with this fun challenge.
The stamp set featured in this card is:
MFT:  Let's Stick Together
Now in the morning here I usually do 
my ice on my back, take care of all
that fun self care stuff, and then Bible 
study.  Today is all backwards because
of this fun stamp set.  haha.  
I had no idea where I was going with a design,
I just wanted bright and happy, I think I 
got that accomplished with a bit of busy and
cluttered.  But it works,  and the message 
is still a cute one. 
Talking about cute one liners/puns, and such.
My son told me this last weekend when he 
was here for my birthday.
Ten plus ten is twenty
eleven plus eleven is twenty -two (too) 
haha..I laughed so hard.
Our family loves play on words. 
Since I had a card with cactus, I thought 
I'd share an update of my little succulents.
above my little cactus is hanging in there.
Below, little lola is working on a bloom. 
I'm patiently waiting for it to open.
Here is my little beloved hound,
resting his chops watching the traffic 
go by.  I love this dog so much, it's hard
to see what is happening to him.  But
I intend to make sure he is comfortable 
and happy for as long as possible.
So sad because he loves toys,
all kinds, but squeak balls are his 
favorite, now with his condition it's hard for 
him to keep them in his mouth and chew
on them, hence the reason in the picture
below his little eyes are all blood shot. 
Don't ya love how he rests his chin on his paw?
ooh he's a sweetie. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, PJ! The bright and cheery colors, combined with this sweet sentiment, brought a smile to my face. Thank you so much for sharing at The Paper Players this week! Also, from one dog mom to another, I send hugs. Don't give up hope...with early diagnosis and treatment, MMM is manageable. You and HP are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and clever, PJ! And so very bright and cheerful too! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun little card, those papers make me smile, as do your little cacti! Thanks for sharing your real ones too and hope you can make your pup as comfortable as can be! Fun way to play along with our Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ, your card is darling! Talk about happy mail! That sentiment made me smile big time. I hope you get to feeling better soon and sending big hugs to sweet HP. Such a beautiful boy, I love his "neighborhood watch" photo. He has the most soulful eyes. So happy you joined us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~