Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sketch #466~You Always Deliver, Stampin up

I made this thank you card for my dad.   
Today is my 51st birthday.  He surprised 
me with a rhubarb/strawberry pie.   
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  You Always Deliver 
I had to include the dog too, because my 
dad loves our HP.   
I had a heck of a time placing the postman
a little out of the way so only the packages 
would be in the center circles.  
I always thought dogs and mail carriers didn't 
get along but they do in my world.  
Everyone would get along.  
Well we have sad news, our HP has a disease
called MMM.  I'm heartbroken over it.
We are keeping him comfortable and praying
the progression of the disease slows down. 
Here is picture of the flowers and card
my darling got me for my Birthday.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 






 

6 comments:

  1. PJ, this card is adorable - I love the pile of packages with the delivery man off to the side. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. You’ve used our sketch well. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love the dog and the postal worker. What a unique set! Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card PJ, great job with the sketch! I agree completely adding the dog was the perfect touch!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image and perfectly wonderful way to use the sketch. Happy Birthday, PJ! With lovely flowers and pie and family, it sounds like it was a special day. Thank you for sharing your card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is super cute! I saw a postal worker in uniform at the store on Saturday. I stopped and thanked him for his work. It's a hot mess around here and it's not the employees fault. Anyway, grateful for your appreciation card and your participation with us at AHSC as always. Good luck and Have a great week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~