Sunday, March 27, 2022

TMS #649~ Blessing of Home, Color & Contour, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Blessing of Home, 
Color &  Contour 
I really love the embossed background,
it just gives the card a bit something extra. 
That is how I feel about today.  Beautiful,
except the sun is deceiving because it
is quite cold here.  Woke up to 16 degrees.
Welcome Spring weather.  sigh 
I have Gone with the Wind playing in 
the background, as I made this card.  My 
husband was happy to go to work.  Haha 
Imagine that.  
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! And, indeed, it is a beautiful day. Love the CAS design. Glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clean and simple card. That flower pops off the card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~