Monday, March 7, 2022

SSC278~Friendly Hello, Swirly Frames, Stampin Up

I have been noticing a pattern in my 
card making, it seems I stick with a certain color
for at least 2-3 cards at a time. 
When I look back on my pinterest page, or 
instagram, it was quite apparent.  So the past 
few days it has been pink.  
Now why I chose pink and orange for the
card is because of the dsp.  It looked like 
orange to me, so I went with it. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Friendly Hello
Stampin Up:  Swirly Frames 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 






 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, PJ, love this vibrant and fresh flower card! What a great take on our sketch, and such fun borders! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, PJ! I love them against your white panel with a pop of DSP border. They just pop off the page! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~