Tuesday, March 15, 2022

FUSION - Turquoise Rose Bouquet Challenge~ Healing Hugs, Flowing Flowers, Stampin Up

 I had such a nice response on instagram from 
my last card, that I thought I'd play with that stamp
set again, and see what happens.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Healing Hugs
Stampin up:  Flowing Flowers 
I added a little twine behind the flower to break
up all the turquoise color and to represent the leaves
in the challenge picture. 
Did you notice the side panel under the flower is
embossed?  I think it gives the card a little more texture. 
I learned a lesson I thought I'd pass on.  
Yesterday I decided to clean a little, and being 
that I still can't smell because of covid, I didn't 
think anything of it.  Well apparently I should 
have cracked a window (even here in WI) because
the house was quite strong with cleaning smells 
(hubby said, when he got home from work)
and I didn't even know it, so my throat is so 
sore and raw feeling today, must have inhaled 
everything I was cleaning with.  
Missing the sense of smell.  
Looking forward to healing and having 
my vision and sense of smell restored. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



 


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! Pretty flower and perfect colors! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~