Tuesday, March 22, 2022

PP583 ~MEant to be, sunshine sayings, flowing flowers, blessing of home, stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  
Meant to Be
Sunshine Sayings
Flowing Flowers
Blessing of Home 
I think this card is rather simple.  I argued with 
myself as to whether or not it would fit the 
challenge.   As you can see I talked myself into 
entering it. haha
It has a few layers, but the over all stamping 
is rather simple indeed.  
I think it would be easy to mass produce these,
being you had all the paper cut.  The only 
stamping is the flowers, and the sentiment on 
the inside. 
The "hope" sentiment is die cut, with black
and white.  To give it a little pop and shadow. 
The heart is die cut to let more white space show
through all that pink.  Wish I had better 
technique at blending my inks when coloring. 
Thought I'd share a picture of my crazy dog.  
HP loves to lay on his back, all stretched out.  
He has some attitude, which we decided 
to embrace as charming.  
I came across this hat the other day
On our (hubby and I) visit to Walmart.  
I don't get out much so when I do, I try 
to make the most of it.  I was strolling 
down the Easter isle and found this delightful
hat. Not much for the Easter bonnet 
( which made me think of the song)
  No worries it's still at the store, but I 
thought it was so festive and 
would have looked cute on the dog. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, I definitely will be praying for your continued recovery from COVID. I'm happy that you were up to making a card, and it's such a pretty one! I think it's perfect for our CAS challenge. I love the bold colors and sweet blooms! Thanks so very much for playing with us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Patty! The gorgeous flowers are stunning in the colors you used. I love the clean and simple layout. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you continue to recover from COVID. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~