Saturday, March 5, 2022

TMS#646~Awesome Otters, Hand Delivered Stampin up

Oh my I've really ventured out today.  I made 
an instagram reel.  Its nothing fantastic, 
but it was a feat.   For the fact I'm always
nervous about social media things, and also my 
eyes aren't back to normal yet.  
I'd love it if you'd go check it out and give it a like.
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Awesome Otters
Stampin Up:  Hand Delivered 
I decided to really fill that circle in the sketch
 to overflowing. I wanted a cheery birthday
card for my Son's girlfriend.  
I intended to use glossy accents on the balloons,
however I went for the wobbles instead.  I love 
how it gives the card motion.  Makes it seem
like the balloons and otter are walking right over 
with the Birthday surprise. 
I added the sentiment to the bottom left-hand 
corner because it seemed a little bare, as did the 
upper right-hand corner on the circle, so I added 
 a few pink embellishments.   It's such a springy 
card, and makes me smile, especially since today
it's so gloomy outside.  Lovely WI, snow/rain, 
freezing nonsense.    Thankful to have a home.
I'm watching the squirrels presently as I type 
this at the table, and it amazes me how weather
never seems to bother them.  They are swinging 
from my birdfeeders collecting the seeds, those
rascals.   Then it cracks me up when they bury it
in the snow.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweetness! This is so darn cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful and fun birthday card! So glad you shared your creativity with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~