Thursday, March 24, 2022

Sketch #465~Calming Camellia, Every Chapter, Stampin Up

I had in my mind that I wanted to use 
a certain stamp set, however,  it was too big for the 
sketch design, but that didn't stop me.  
I stamped the image and then cut off the piece I
didn't intend to use.  So instead of a stack of books
it's only one now.   I used tape on the stamp to 
mask it so the print didn't show on the binding. 
Of course I had to make the glasses red. 
 I love the color red/burgundy.
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Calming Camellia & Every Chapter
Square cards are just fun, even though they cost 
a bit more in postage.  But it's worth it. 
Thought I'd share a little bit of life here lately.  
This pond is around the corner from us, perhaps a 1/2
mile or so.   This is spring in WI. 

And look at my instagram page, Most exciting to 
reach 200 followers, Most likely it won't stay that 
way for long, because people stop following, but 
I'm going to celebrate it anyways.  
If your husband has a beard I recommend this balm.
I just ordered it for my hubby, and he's only used it 
once, so not sure how good it is at taming the mane.
But I will say it smells lovely.  I'm always a fan of
sandalwood. 
Well on the hair note.  I've been losing my
hair rapidly the past couple weeks.
I looked up covid  issues for long
haulers ( which apparently I've been classified as one)
and yup hair loss.  Oh dear friends. this is 
just been a nightmare.  10 weeks today. 
Still struggling with my eyes, the nose, brain fog,
and now rapid hair loss.  Sometimes I just want to
cry, but that's not good for my eyes.  UGH.  
But on a happy  note I found this fun shampoo
with Hubby last week when we went to the store.
It was such a cute bottle I thought I must give it 
a try.   Robb (husband) held it so I could take 
a picture of the "no drink" symbol.  That cracked me
up.  I mean I usually do look for drinks down the shampoo
isle at Walmart.  too funny. 
If any of you have ideas on a good shampoo or supplement
that helps with hair, please let me know.  Thank you.
Then I was playing with the filters on my phone,
since I don't wear makeup, I decided to let my
phone do the work.  I'm like a child with a new
toy, always something to learn and play with on
these phones.  Now if I could just look like that
in real life.  haha
Thought I'd end with HP.  This little fella
loves to sleep close to the radiator heater.
Keeps him toasty.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 

7 comments:

  1. It truly is the little things that make all the difference. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just delightful! I love how you combined all the images....two of my favorite things, a cup of tea and a good book, and of course, not my favorite, but I NEED my glasses! I am so sorry you're having a hard time with the Covid thing. I cannot offer any help but pray that your symptoms subside. You certainly have a good attitude about it, so that is a positive thing. I just discovered sandalwood too and I love it. DH has no beard so I'll have to find another way to use that scent! Hang in there, I'll be praying for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun when you can adjust/alter an image to fit an idea! Those are the best versatile sets. Your design perfectly captures that wonderful sentiment for me! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Perfect for the square sketch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Congrats on reaching 200 followers--I am almost there and it is awesome to know that your work is being seen by others.
    As always, thank you so much for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Your colors are so soft and pretty. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely little card. I am so sorry about your hair loss. I have very thin hair and think about these kind of shampoos all the time. But have not tried anything yet. Thank you for sharing with AHSC, always enjoy seeing your latest makes!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~