Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Seas The Day Infinity Shaker Card

I made this fun card for our son-in-law's birthday. 
I always like to try something new for the kiddos. 
This was the first time I made an infinity shaker card.
It is absolutely going to be my go to for shakers.
So easy.  That's ridiculous.  
All you need is the clear envelopes and then
after you stamp the background you put it in 
the clear envelope with the sequins or shakers
that you want to use. and seal it off.  
Now I put a little piece of tear tape in there too.
Just to make sure none of those little sequins 
went swimming outside the card zone.  
After that you glue it down to your folded 
cardstock, and then start building up from there. 
I have a video on my instagram page of  it 
in action.  Not of my actually making it.
I'm just not good at tutorials.  Perhaps 
it is something I will think of doing in the future.
Have you ever made an infinity shaker card? 
Would you like to see a tutorial? 
Perhaps I will try and practice speaking and getting
things organized to do this.  
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~