Wednesday, March 16, 2022

#tgifc359~Calming Camellia ~Stampin Up

I'm so excited to have earned this stamp set,
With it's lovely sentiments, especially the one
I used on today's card.  It is one of my favorite
sayings.  I really believe  it to be true.  
Find the Joy in the little things, and you will
have joy, peace and contentment. 
The other reason is a bit silly, but I will 
share.  You see I'm and old movie buff. 
Bette Davis plays in a movie called, Now Voyager. 
The man she meets on a cruise, gives her 
 white camellias, symbolic of her newfound self,
and love, he also gives her the nick name Camille.
I love it so much because when she returns 
home she is feeling weak under the pressure 
of a domineering mother, and lo, she gets
a flower delivery and it is the camellias.
A remembrance to stay strong in her new self.
It's a lovely film of hope and courage.  So hence
the reason I was wishing to get this stamp set. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Calming Camellia 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~