Saturday, March 26, 2022

#FMS528~Counting Sheep, On the Horizon, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
Stampin Up:  Counting Sheep
On the Horizon 
 I decided the little sheep was going to 
make a spring for it.  "Spring"   
is in the air. 
So over the fence he did jump, and 
then a little happy dance on the inside 
for a victory celebration.  haha. 
At least that is how my mind works when 
I made a card with cute characters.  
I made the  card below for my Instagram page and 
Forgot to share it.  So here it is. 
The stamp sets featured in this card: 
 Stampin Up: 
Ocean front
On the horizon
In the moment
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



 

3 comments:

  1. I love the way the fence echoes the strips in the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative idea for the sketch!! I love him jumping over the fence, then dancing on the inside. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable take on this week's sketch. I love how you used the grass and the fence for the 3 strips of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~