Saturday, March 12, 2022

Sketch 463~ Fun Fold

I decided to make a fun fold card for the 
challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Flowing Flowers 
Stampin Up:  Mischievous Mice
Stampin Up:  Daisy Lane
Stampin Up:  Calming Camellia 
Stampin Up:  Over the rainbow
As you can see I had to put my card in one
of those little clear envelopes to hold it nicely
closed to take a good picture.  
I did try clipping it together with a clothes
pin for the picture, but that didn't look very nice.
I love the bright spring colors.  I fussy cut 
out a piece of DSP for the rainbow behind the mouse. 
It represents the squiggle above the sunflower 
on the sketch. 
I love the sentiment, " It's the little things
that make life great."  
And that darling little mouse holding a pencil.
Too Cute.  
Here is my buddy, HP.  We are 
both big time day dreamers.  
I just love how he rests his chops 
on the window sills.  

I went out to the store with my husband 
today.  It was quite a grand experience.
Apparently the overhead lighting in the 
stores are hard on my eyes, but it was 
glorious just to get out and get some 
fresh air, and see what's going on in town. 
Really makes me appreciate all that 
my husband has been doing.  He does all
our shopping and I'm so 
grateful to him. 


Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 

 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love the little mouse and saying as well! Glad you were able to get a bit. I'm looking forward to getting rid of the snow and ice so I can get out more as well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, PJ - what a great fun fold card to make for this sketch challenge - love the rainbows! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way to do the panels!! I love your creative fold. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a creative way to incorporate the panels of the sketch in a new way! What a beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and we hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful take on the sketch! love how you incorporated a fun fold into the sketch. amazing make. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~