Monday, March 14, 2022

Challenge #226 - One Layer Birthday~Flowing Flowers, Oceanfront, Stampin Up

I am so thankful for our little 945 square foot
house.  At times this even seems too big for me
to take care of now days.  But today I 
tried.  I said to myself enough is enough
of this covid recovery business.  I need
to do some spring cleaning.  


So after I did my morning devotions and 
watered my plants I started to dust.
Oh goodness I don't know if I can call it
dusting.  It was more like shoveling
off layers of dust.  Let's just say I 
got my little bathroom done, and I'm beat.
I will tackle the kitchen tomorrow, Lord Willing. 
It just makes me sad because my legs got
all jello and weak again.  So I know I over
did a few things.   
That is why I was delighted to sit down and
make a card for the challenge at:
ONE LAYER BIRTHDAY

*Please don't forget to make it CAS!*
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Flowing Flowers
Stampin Up:  Oceanfront

   I'm pleasantly surprised with how lovely
it turned out.  Simple and clean. 
 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~