Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Sketch #462~Catching Butterflies, Counting sheep, stampin up

Happy March 1st.  We are getting closer to summer. 
Whoohoo.  I am so excited about warm weather.  
And hoping by then the eyes and nose will all be 
back to normal.  

However I was reading a devotion my friend sent 
me, and my heart felt quite convicted.  
It was talking about how God is good all the time
and we must trust Him.  and then the part that 
got me.  We aren't to put Him on our schedule. 
Yikes.  God's timeline is Good all the time too.
Sometimes I do that, first it was my legs after 
back surgery they told me at least 18 months to 
two years for nerves to repair themselves.  It 
didn't happen.  And so with my eyes, and nose,
I'm looking on the internet for answers, and it 
says anywhere from a couple weeks, to 6 months. 
Good Grief, that don't seem so promising, and then 
I realized I'm looking to the internet and Not God,
and also telling God, ok I'll be patient for a few more
months and then what?   So my heart just has 
to learn to trust and wait.  Who knows, but Him. 
And I might just be healed, completely.  
This verse got me Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble;
 and he knoweth them that trust in him 
He Knoweth them that trust Him.  He knows our heart
beloved friends, He knows what we are going through, 
and He is good and so is His timing.  
Well that's what I learned today.  I just wanted to share. 

I had such a fun time making this card.  I was 
thinking of my kiddos while making it.  
So happy and bright.  Plus it's always fun to make
a slimline card.  I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Catching Butterflies
Stampin Up:  Counting Sheep 
Look at this little Lola plant, it looks like there is 
a flower or something budding on the top of it.
I have no idea what it is.  Do you know?  I 
love this little succulent, it's so pretty. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 




3 comments:

  1. What a sweet and perfect image for the sketch this week! Works just right for a slim line card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week, PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love how you substituted butterflies for the sketch's flags, and the ribbon is super festive! Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~