Wednesday, March 9, 2022

#TGIFC358~Spiral Dye, Daisy Lane, Stampin Up

I'm so excited with how this spiral dye turned out.
The colors are quite fantastic.
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I have all these exact ink colors.  
What a great day.  That usually never happens.  

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Spiral Dye
Stampin Up:  Daisy Lane
I had to snap a picture of the background after
I stamped it, because I was so blown away 
that it actually worked.  So sent it 
off to my kiddos and son-in-law.  They
all thought pretty cool too.  
I was trying to figure out what I could stamp
on this card to match the challenge color theme,
So I went with the easy choice a daisy.  
My favorite flower.  
It's a bit busy perhaps, but I like it.  
Very different then my usual cards, so 
it keeps the creativity growing and flowing. 
Next time I will probably add the VW bus,
it seems quite appropriate for this look. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 




 

1 comment:

  1. I just love your card! So neat and the colors are great! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~