Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Challenge #214 - Snowflake

I made this card for the challenge at:
 
It was a struggle not adding more snowflakes.  Oh
how I wish the code word was plural.  haha  
I thought that tiny like snowflake worked perfectly
dotting the "I" in Christmas.  
I did add one little white pearl to it.  I just had 
to bling it up a bit.  
Of course after taking the picture, I think it would
have been nice had I used an embossing folder on 
the white card stock.   Perhaps stripes, it would have 
given the card a big more interest.  oh well, next time. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 

1 comment:

  1. I love your restraint in adding just the one snowflake PJ. I don't think it needed any embossing at all - you've ended up with a lovely CAS design. Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~