Monday, February 28, 2022

#GDP332~ Itty Bitty Greetings, On the Horizon, Jar of Flowers, Stampin up

I made this card for Ukraine.  To show 
support in prayer.  I noticed on instagram
people were using the hashtag:  #cardsforukraine 
I was inspired by the  challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Jar of Flowers
Stampin Up:  On The Horizon
Stampin Up:  Itty  Bitty Greetings 
I was pleased to choose yellow to work
with, as it fit the cause and the challenge. 
I learned that the Ukraine colors are
blue and yellow.   I will put this 
card on my instagram page along with a prayer. 
I really like the wood grain background. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~