Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Game #208~Layering Love, Meant to be, Stampin Up

I made this very simple card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Layering Love
Stampin Up:  Meant to Be
I really like the simplicity of this card.
I also was so pleased that I stamped 
the sentiment straight the first time. 
It usually takes me a couple goes at it,
before it is acceptable. 
I love black and white together, it's so 
classy and then just a little pop of color
brings it all to life beautifully.  
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the simplicity of this card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~