Saturday, February 5, 2022

FMS521~Meant to Be, woven heirlooms, positive thoughts, color & contour, stampin up. Valentine card

Praise the LORD, two days in a row I've 
managed to make a card.  It surely is
not easy, but I'm so thankful to make
them.  It just makes me feel half way
recovered and normal from this covid. 
I decided to turn this card into a lovely 
Valentine for a dear friend.  
I feel like I've been in a fog since Jan. 13th.
I can't believe that Valentine's day is 
right around the corner.  
Did you notice the little hearts I have 
placed around the flowers? 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Meant to Be
Stampin Up:  Woven Heirlooms
Stampin Up:  Positive Thoughts
Stampin Up:  Color & Contour 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the little hearts! I'm so glad you are feeling better! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS design is lovely! Love that sweet flower! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~