Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Challenge 543 ~Dragonfly Garden, Cactus Cuties, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Dragonfly Garden
Stampin Up:  Cactus Cuties 
I decided to play with both the technique and the 
sketch.  So I made a window card so you could 
see the inside from the front. 
However I didn't realize it would be so 
difficult to take the pictures of such a card. 
I suppose the glossy/shine on the 
paper didn't help either. 
It is quite lovely to see in person.
I think I over did it today playing in 
my card room.  The eyes are a bit 
swollen and tender.  
But sometimes a gal just needs to play with 
her stamps.  It took me many tries to 
get those squares just so, and even then
I had to cut little strips for fillers, but shhhh 
don't tell anyone that.  I don't think they'd 
notice, but to all the expert card makers 
reading my blog you might notice.   I have
been told we are our own worse critics. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 

9 comments:

  1. This is great! I love how you let all three squares open with the sentiment showing through from the inside! That’s what I love about stamping-we all have a different vision of what to do with a stamp challenge! Thanks for sharing your lovely card, who ever receives it will be blest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, I LOVE your see-thru card you created for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! Such a pretty design with the windows revealing the message and the dragonfly on the front!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous for both the sketch and see through option!! What a fun card and so pretty.
    Your talent and quest for perfection shine through. Thank you for sharing with us at TSOT. -Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great take on the challenge...images and colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, I love how you created the three windows as you followed the sketch ~ brilliant!!!
    Thank you for joining us at TSOT ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Patty, and impeccably created! Thank you for joining us at TSOT #543.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. I love all of the colors and the incorporation of the windows for the sketch and the see-through option!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. We hope you join us again soon. Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Patty! Your beautiful card was chosen as one of the "top 3" for Try Stampin' on Tuesday's challenge ge #544! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~