Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Sketch #461~Stellar Birthday Stampin Up

Oh gosh the shipping tape sure does show up in my 
little homemade white box.  I will have to cover that
again.  I thought it wouldn't be so bad.  But there
is an awful glare now.
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin up:  Stellar Birthday 
I don't know if it is my coloring or the stamp itself, 
but the little girl kind of don't look friendly. At least 
that is my opinion.  The puppy however is quite happy.
Maybe if the girl had a treat like the little dog, she'd
be happy too.  haha.  I know I would be. 
For the two horizontal strips I used black card 
stock and silver, then layered white on top, because 
they seemed too bold. and I really wanted my 
make believe world to pop.  For the world I used 
some DSP.  My sponging is not so grand.  I even 
washed all the little sponges and daubers, but still
I struggle with the blending.  DSP to the rescue. 
I punched out the little stars with the silver card stock.
and to finish it off I stamped the sentiment crooked.  
Always something haha. 
Hubby and I made HP some dogfood.  
We have been trying to make it to see if that 
will help with his allergies.  He LOVES it. 

Thank you for all the kind words  You're truly a lovely 
bunch of people.   And I appreciate you all. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 









 

2 comments:

  1. Cute scene! Reminds me of a Berestein Bear book my grandchildren love. It was the dad's and the two little bears go to the moon with their puppy along. Your card made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your card is super cute. I love the little astronaut and her super precious dog. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~